Baja Gold Mineral Sea Salt
- Boost vitality with mineral nutrients and low sodium chloride
- Exceptional flavor to elevate culinary creations
- Unrefined and naturally pure to preserve the ocean’s vitality
- Certified Kosher and compatible with all diets and lifestyles (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and GMO Free)
About Baja Gold
The Baja Gold Difference
- AMAMy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat salt!
I recently had access to an olive tree and was able to pick about 30 pounds of olives. I know the brining process is very lengthy, but I didn’t realize that a brining recipe called for unrefined salt. This salt was the closest salt I could find to do that and at such a great price as well. I am halfway through the brining process and the olives are turning out amazing so far. I also take this salt daily for nutritional purposes and I was really happy to see the testing on the mineral content that the salt has.
- DMDoreen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayTaste with health benefits
The taste is simply outstanding and it's a nutritional powerhouse with the essential minerals. I had a headache/migraine from dehydration I added some of the Baja salt to water and drank it to rehydrate and no more pain after about 2 hours and no slat water taste. It's a miracle. No more colored drinks to rehydrate for me. I add it to my foods after cooked and flavor is enhanced. Great taste and health benefits. I prefer it over pink Himalayan and any other sea salts. Can't go wrong with this. This is my go to salt from now on and I give it my highest recommendation. It will be the best salt you ever had and your body needs salt.
- DODyan O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoSalt that sweet to the taste
I no longer buy sugar but I do buy salt And knowing the quality makes this buy a sweet deal. The irony.
- JLJonathan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoSalt for health
Baja Gold comes from such a low rainfall area and is sun dried, so none of the minerals are washed out.
You really can taste the difference, I’d never go back to regular salt.
I give Baja Gold to friends and family as presents for their health, the flavor is a bonus.
I can’t recommend enough.
- ELEster L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoEnjoy the taste
I like the consistency of the grains and great taste of this salt.